UNIONDALE, Ind. (WFFT)- Ossian firefighters are investigating a fuel tank explosion that sent one man to the hospital.
It happened at a home at the intersection of Main Street and Hancock Street in Uniondale. The man was cutting open a 500 gallon fuel tank with a torch.
The Ossian Fire Department told WFFT the tank had residual product inside and exploded.
The man was taken to a local hospital by private vehicle.
- Fuel tank explosion injures one
- Facebook data breach fuels drive to discover online footprint
- Pipeline fails, leaks jet fuel into St. Marys River
- Huntington residents react to explosion
- Early morning crash injures two
- Police investigate critically injured infant
- Police report explosion in English city
- Indiana State Trooper injured in shooting
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash