FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The final version of the Franke Park master plan is now available for public view.
The plan addresses issues the park suffers from, such as periodic flooding, issues with traffic circulation, and parking efficiency.
The Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department worked on the master planning process from September of last year to April of this year.
For more information, visit their website.
- Franke Park master plan unveiled
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- Draft of Public Art Master Plan in Fort Wayne unveiled
- Public Art master plan underway
- David Franke Details Coaching Search
- Fort Wayne unveils sculpture at Promenade Park entrance
- Kamala Harris unveils $100 billion black homeownership plan
- Developer looking at plans for Headwaters Park parking lot
- Colts hire Frank Reich as new head coach
- Franke Plating Works ready for $1.1 million expansion