CROWN POINT, Ind. (WFFT) - Another baby is safe after a woman surrendered it in a Safe Haven Baby Box.
Safe Haven Baby Box the baby's mother remained anonymous while surrendering her baby Thursday night in Crown Point.
This baby is the second baby surrendered in a baby box this year.
The baby surrendered last night was at one of several boxes that recently opened across Indiana.
Friday, the 17th baby box in Indiana went live in Frankfort.
If you would like more information about Safe Haven Baby Boxes or need connected to resources, call 866-992-2291.
- Fourth baby surrendered in Indiana via baby box
- Third baby surrendered in Indiana via baby box
- Indianapolis area getting box for safely surrendering babies
- Baby surrendered at Fire Department where installation of Safe Haven Baby Box is underway
- Safe Haven Baby Boxes expands to 11th Indiana town
- Complaint filed against local baby box
- Holcomb signs bill allowing more baby boxes
- Van Wert Health gets new baby box
- Safe Haven Baby Boxes expanding to Arkansas
- Defiance County adds second baby box