FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - This pup has made a name for himself in Fort Wayne.
Jared, Fort Wayne's very own comfort dog sponsored by Holy Cross Lutheran Church, wags his tail through local places on a daily request.
For more lighthearted matters such as lighting up students' faces in school hallways to more somber funerals, Jared serves his purpose: to provide peace for all.
Today at Concordia Lutheran High School, the comfort pup roamed the hallway so students could feel more at ease before their end-of-semester finals.
Smiles twinkled throughout lunchtime when students got a glimpse of the two-year old Golden Retriever.
If you'd like to request Jared for peaceful companionship during your event, click here.
- Fort Wayne's favorite comfort dog keeps stealing hearts
- Military dogs honored in Fort Wayne
- Autopsy reveals Fort Wayne Police Officer died from heart attack
- Walmart offering free heart health event at Fort Wayne locations
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne organization trains service dogs for veterans
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti