FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- David Miller’s grandson Spencer Smith was killed outside of East Central Towers two years ago. He placed a memorial there in his memory.
On Nov. 19, Miller went by his grandson's memorial, and saw it was destroyed.
It is unclear of how or who did it.
On Sunday, he went to his grandson's memorial to visit, but this time the whole memorial was gone.
"I don't want to blame anybody for stealing it or taking it until I have all the information," Miller said.
David said this will be the second time he filed a police report.
The first one was for the destruction of the memorial.
He also said he plans on talking to management at East Central Towers Monday morning.
He said wants nothing more than for the headstone to be returned and asks that anyone with information to contact Fort Wayne Police Department.
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- Friend of Fort Wayne stabbing victim speaks
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne grandfather wants answers after a memorial is damaged
- Update: Shooting victim on Fort Wayne's northeast side identified
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne's Tuesday morning shooting