FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne police are investigating an early morning stabbing that left a man hospitalized.
Police say they responded to 2700 Sterling St. at 1:06 a.m. and found a man outside the home with stab wounds.
He was taken to a local hospital in critical condition but later upgraded to stable.
Investigators say they're still trying to determine details about the incident, including where it happened. No suspects have been identified.
- Fort Wayne police investigating early morning stabbing
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating stabbing at Economy Inn
- Police investigating early morning shooting
- Fort Wayne officer under investigation
- Police investigate stabbing
- Police investigating stabbing incident
- Police investigating stabbing
- Police investigating an early Sunday morning shooting
- Man hurt in early morning stabbing