FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- Fort Wayne police are investigating what caused a man's life-threatening injury before he arrived at St. Joseph Hospital Tuesday.
Officers responded to the hospital about 1:10 p.m. for what was initially reported as a gunshot victim; but police say right now they're not sure if it was a gunshot or another type of injury.
The man, who hasn't been identified, has been taken to a local trauma center.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police (260) 436-7867.
Check back with FOX 55 News as more information becomes available.
- Fort Wayne police investigating whether wounded man was shot
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Fort Wayne police investigating early morning stabbing
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Fort Wayne officer under investigation
- Police: Man and woman wounded in drive-by shooting in Fort Wayne
- One killed, five wounded in Fort Wayne shootings Sunday
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- Fort Wayne police: 2 officers accidentally shot in training
- Death investigation underway at Fort Wayne motel