FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A Fort Wayne man who killed his neighbor in October of 2017 was sentenced to 63 years in prison Friday.
DeeDee Barnett shot and killed 31-year-old Brian Lowe Jr.
Lowe was the passenger in a parked vehicle when Barnett walked up and shot him in the head. Barnett told police he shot Lowe because he believed he was causing trouble in the neighborhood.
Barnett pleaded guilty Friday and was sentenced to 63 years.
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 63 years for shooting neighbor
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Man gets 65 years for fatally shooting Fort Wayne clerk
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Fort Wayne man receives maximum sentence for murder
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to one year in prison after wire fraud plea
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting