FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A Fort Wayne man who shot and killed another man back in September of 2015 pleaded guilty to murder Thursday in court.
Xavier Miller, 22, is now facing 50 years in prison. Miller said in court he has Bipolar Disorder and Depression.
He will be back in court for his sentencing in January.
Miller shot and killed 19-year-old Porter Billians inside a vacant house in the 6200 block of Kent Road in 2015.
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty to neglect in toddler's death
- Fort Wayne man found guilty in Easter shooting
- Fort Wayne woman pleads guilty to unemployment insurance fraud
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 63 years for shooting neighbor