FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- David Miller of Fort Wayne is seeking justice, not just for his family, but others.
He reached out to Fox 55 because he is holding a gun violence rally September 7th at 6:00pm.
The rally will be at the Allen County Courthouse to explain how families can protect themselves, what their rights are, and to hear from public officials.
"I invite all the families who have a homicide victim to show up because this is their opportunity to show a picture of that victim to keep it in the public's eye because that's what they are going to have to do. In order to get justice you have to keep that victim in the public's eye," Miller said.
Miller says this rally isn't about gun rights. It's about the victims.
- Fort Wayne man holding gun violence rally to help families of victims
- Fort Wayne veteran makes plea to end gun violence
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- 'Moms Demand Action' rally against gun violence
- Report says Trump will hold rally in Fort Wayne
- Dozens rally for change in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds job fair
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds "Enrichment Day"
- Fort Wayne holds 14th annual Juneteenth celebration