FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne man accused of shooting and killing another man on Easter last year was found guilty of murder and using a firearm in the offense.
25-year-old Tyrion McNair and 21-year-old Joshua Smiley were both arrested last year in the shooting death of 26-year-old Javon Burnett.
Burnett was found dead between two buildings at the Summit at Ridgewood Apartments Easter Sunday.
McNair and Smiley were arrested after several witnesses came forward.
McNair will be sentenced February 1st and Smiley will be sentenced January 29th.
- Fort Wayne man found guilty in Easter shooting
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in 2015 shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne man found dead on Huestis Avenue
- Fort Wayne man sentenced to 63 years for shooting neighbor
- Man gets 65 years for fatally shooting Fort Wayne clerk
- Man killed outside Fort Wayne Hotel
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page