FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One lucky Fort Wayne man played a Hoosier Lottery scratch-off and won $200,000!
Donald Felger was at home when he scratched the winning $5 20x The Cash scratch-off game.
He bought the winning ticket at Phil's One Stop, on Saint Joe Center Road here in Fort Wayne. It was the final top prize on $5 20x The Cash.
Felger and his wife plan to use the money to pay off their car and add on to their lake house.
The odds of winning that particular scratch-off game are 1 in 3.98.
- Fort Wayne man wins big in Hoosier Lottery game
- Fort Wayne Meijer sells $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto winning ticket
- Hoosier Lottery to study the effectiveness of online games
- Fort Wayne winner claims $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot
- Data: Hoosier Lottery sees record sales, boosts tax reserves
- Senior Games 2019 begins in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Fort Wayne wins pet friendly award
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder