FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One lucky Fort Wayne man played a Hoosier Lottery scratch-off and won $200,000!
Donald Felger was at home when he scratched the winning $5 20x The Cash scratch-off game.
He bought the winning ticket at Phil's One Stop, on Saint Joe Center Road here in Fort Wayne. It was the final top prize on $5 20x The Cash.
Felger and his wife plan to use the money to pay off their car and add on to their lake house.
The odds of winning that particular scratch-off game are 1 in 3.98.
- Fort Wayne man wins big in Hoosier Lottery game
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Man killed outside Fort Wayne Hotel
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Fort Wayne's 2019 budget approved