FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - One lucky Fort Wayne man played a Hoosier Lottery scratch-off and won $200,000!
Donald Felger was at home when he scratched the winning $5 20x The Cash scratch-off game.
He bought the winning ticket at Phil's One Stop, on Saint Joe Center Road here in Fort Wayne. It was the final top prize on $5 20x The Cash.
Felger and his wife plan to use the money to pay off their car and add on to their lake house.
The odds of winning that particular scratch-off game are 1 in 3.98.
- Fort Wayne man wins big in Hoosier Lottery game
- Hoosier Lottery to study the effectiveness of online games
- Senior Games 2019 begins in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Fort Wayne wins pet friendly award
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Man killed outside Fort Wayne Hotel
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead