FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-Law enforcement officers and community volunteers will get a head start on Friday to assist at most Walgreen's locations.
You can drop off medications from 9a.m until 1p.m on Friday.
This event helps to prevent drug addiction and overdose deaths.
For more information on where you can always take your unwanted medications in the Fort Wayne area, visit the Allen County Community page on lookupindiana.org.
You can go to these locations on Friday.
5830 North Clinton Street
6730 Bluffton Road
330 West State Boulevard
907 Lincoln Highway West, New Haven
10170 Maysville Road
1701 East Paulding Road
5435 East Dupont Road
10211 Chestnut Plaza Drive, Chestnut Hills
11932 Lima Road
10412 Coldwater Road
2410 North Coliseum Boulevard
7950 West Jefferson Boulevard, Lutheran Hospital
- Fort Wayne getting ready for National Drug Take Back Day
- Fort Wayne ready for Sunday alcohol sales
- Purdue Fort Wayne students join National Voter Registration Day
- Ivy Tech Fort Wayne hosts regional National History Day competition
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- National championship taking place in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Urban League initiative recognized nationally
- Fiesta Time Fort Wayne is back
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne celebrates World Wetlands Day