FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Urban League held their 2018 Thurgood Marshall Leadership Awards gala to celebrate their 98th anniversary.
The gala is the Urban League's way of raising money every year and celebrating their economic empowerment and impact in the region.
FOX 55's own Jentill Neal emceed the event. The gala also celebrated the Urban League's new CEO, Cosette Grant-Overton.
The Urban League also has an annual Read and Rise event in the spring.
- Fort Wayne Urban League holds awards gala
- Fort Wayne Urban League getting ready for its 2018 gala
- Fort Wayne Urban League initiative recognized nationally
- Urban League hosts mortgage and housing fair
- Fort Wayne Sister Cities International prepares for gala
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Fort Wayne wins pet friendly award
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds job fair
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds "Enrichment Day"