Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Fort Wayne Urban League was selected as the National Urban League's partner for preparing the next generation of skilled workers.
It was selected from numerous competitors to expand its existing pre-apprenticeship jobs program from local to national reach.
It focuses on developing and preparing eligible and available workers for construction and other trade jobs.
For nearly 100 years, the Fort Wayne Urban League has helped workers align with workforce needs.
- Fort Wayne Urban League initiative recognized nationally
- Fort Wayne Urban League holds awards gala
- Fort Wayne Urban League getting ready for its 2018 gala
- Urban League hosts mortgage and housing fair
- Fort Wayne United leads Choose Success Initiative events
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- National championship taking place in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne student recognized as 2019 Riley Champion
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page