FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Fort Wayne Sport Club said it's time to spruce things up.
On saturday they cleaned-up debris from this past winter, got the nets ready for use, and did spring cleaning inside the clubhouse.
This clean-up helps them get ready for the spring soccer season.
"Soccer typically has two seasons, a spring season and a fall season, so every season we get ready for the season. We make sure all the goals are in place, all the balls are pumped up, and all the fields are aligned and ready," Oliver Reelsen, president of Fort Wayne Club Youth Soccer, said.
If you have any items you would like to donate, contact one of the officers or trustees at the Fort Wayne Sport Club.
- Fort Wayne Sport Club gets ready for season
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo ready to open for 55th season
- Fort Wayne ready for Sunday alcohol sales
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Get your taste buds ready for Savor Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne getting ready for National Drug Take Back Day
- Fort Wayne Urban League getting ready for its 2018 gala
- Fort Wayne ready for NCAA D3 final four this weekend
- Boys and Girls Club of Fort Wayne construction begins Friday
- MLK Club of Fort Wayne looking to expand