FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) - The Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend has added two more priests to the list of those who have been credibly accused of sexual abusing minors .
The diocese on Tuesday placed Michael Paquet and Bruce A. Schutt on that list after further analysis by the Diocesan Review Board and Bishop Kevin Rhoades of new information that had been received. It says Paquet, who had one credible accusation against him, was ordained in 1978 and removed from ministry in 2005. It says Schutt received two credible allegations from his time as a priest from 1965 to 1975.
The diocese initially named 17 former priests and one former deacon last month.
Rhoades has previously said there are no reports or accusations of abuse against any active priests in the diocese.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)