FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was hospitalized after a shooting Thursday night.
It happened around 11:15 p.m. at Hamilton Park on Spring Street.
The Fort Wayne Police Department said officers found a man lying next to a vehicle in the parking lot.
Officers say the man was shot several times.
He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Detectives are still searching for a suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (260) 436-7867.
- Fort Wayne Police investigating Thursday night shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Fort Wayne police investigating early morning stabbing
- Fort Wayne police officer under investigation
- Police investigating shooting just south of downtown Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne police investigating second double shooting in two days
- Fort Wayne officer under investigation
- Victim identified in Fort Wayne Tuesday night shooting
- Fort Wayne celebrates 'Night of Lights'
- Death investigation underway at Fort Wayne motel