Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- At approximately 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning, as officers and paramedics arrived on the scene, they located a woman suffering from an apparent stab wound. Paramedics provided medical attention before transporting the woman to a local hospital where she was listed in serious condition.
A short time later, another a woman arrived at another hospital suffering from an apparent stab wound, but she was listed in good condition.
Investigators on the scene advised that it is possible that the both of them were involved in some type of physical altercation with each other which lead to both being stabbed.
Investigators are interviewing witnesses for more information.
Crime scene investigators are processing the scene to document and collect any evidence. Investigators are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who may have information regarding the incident is asked to contact the Fort Wayne Police Department at 427-1201 or Crime Stoppers at 436-7867.
This incident remains under investigation by the Fort Wayne Police Department and the Allen County Prosecutors Office.
- Fort Wayne Police investigating stabbing at Economy Inn
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Purdue Fort Wayne housing overflow students at Holiday Inn
- Police investigate stabbing
- Death investigation underway at Fort Wayne motel
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Arrest made in Regency Inn death investigation
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti