FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Hoosier Lottery players should check their tickets carefully as one ticket matched all six numbers in Wednesday night’s estimated $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot drawing.
The winning ticket was purchased at Meijer located at 5909 Illinois Road, Fort Wayne.
Hoosier Lottery players should check their tickets carefully as one ticket matched all six numbers in Wednesday night’s estimated $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot drawing. Check your numbers at https://t.co/mEcGkfT0fQ.— Hoosier Lottery (@hoosierlottery) October 17, 2019
Hoosier Lotto Overall Odds: 1 in 6 pic.twitter.com/VAJaMsJLLw
PROGRAM ALERT: GET READY TO RESCAN YOUR TV TO KEEP WATCHING FOX 55
Wednesday’s winning Hoosier Lotto numbers were 12-18-21-25-32-42.
Hoosier Lottery representatives say the ticket holder should make sure their ticket is in a secure place, consider meeting with a financial advisor and contact Hoosier Lottery customer service at (800) 955-6886 for specific claim instructions.
Hoosier Lotto jackpot odds are 1 in 9,366,819.
Overall Odds are 1 in 6.
- Fort Wayne Meijer sells $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto winning ticket
- Fort Wayne winner claims $5.2 million Hoosier Lotto jackpot
- Winner of $1.5M Hoosier Lotto drawing must claim by Thursday
- Fort Wayne man wins big in Hoosier Lottery game
- Fort Wayne restaurant steps up while Hoosiers lock down
- Mega Millions creating lines in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne student wins national award
- Fort Wayne wins pet friendly award
- Meijer recalls various vegetables; salad kit
- Family and friends honor Meijer shooting victim