FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry is officially running for re-election.
Henry filed to run with the Allen County Election Board Tuesday after announcing he would run for his fourth term back in July.
If elected, he would be the first mayor in Fort Wayne to serve four consecutive terms.
During the last decade Henry has pushed for downtown development and invested millions into the city's neighborhoods.
He said his job as mayor isn't done just yet.
"I've seen at lot of things come and go in the city of Fort Wayne, but I've never seen the momentum and the excitement I'm experiencing now," said Henry.
To see a list of candidates who have filed with the Allen County Board of Elections, click here.
- Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry files for fourth term
- Tom Henry wins record 4th election as Fort Wayne mayor
- Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry to focus on community health in final term
- Fort Wayne UNITED and Mayor Tom Henry unveil new outreach video
- Mayor Henry and Fort Wayne UNITED unveil 'Meals 4 Healing'
- Mayor Henry joins Fort Wayne police for school safety program
- Mayor Tom Henry wins Democratic spot in primary race
- Fort Wayne's mayor announces re-election bid for 4th term
- You Decide: Fort Wayne Mayor
- Mayor Henry holds recognition ceremony