FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Fort Wayne International Airport was hit with a hand full of delays and cancellations.
While many were worrying about snow on the roads, others worried about making their flights.
"I actually got an email for the first time ever, and I travel all the time, I got an email reassuring me that the flight was going out on time," Joey Ortega said.
Others weren't so lucky.
"The flight from Charlotte to O'Hare- O'Hare, Detroit, both of those as well as the flights here to Fort Wayne were all delayed last night. At one point, I was a little late to the gate. then american airlines sold my seat from under me, so I battled three hours later to get another flight," Josh Belhumeur explained.
On top of that Josh Belhumer's bag took flight before he did, but he was relieved to pick it from the Fort Wayne Airport Tuesday.
Thirty minutes later Taylor Horner arrived to the airport for a reschedule.
"I was supposed to fly out at 8 o'clock this morning. That flight was cancelled so they got me on a new flight 2:30pm, so just a slight delay. They did have to reroute me. I was initially supposed to go from Fort Wayne to Philadelphia and I'm going from Fort Wayne to Chicago instead," Taylor Horner said.
Scott Hinderman with the Fort Wayne Airport said with temperatures cooling it's best to contact your airline to make sure everything is on schedule.
Check your flights here.
- Fort Wayne International Airport faces flight delays and cancellations with the weather
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne International Airport receives runway grants
- Plane slides at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Fort Wayne International Airport set to expand
- Fort Wayne International Airport celebrates Princess Day
- Fort Wayne International Airport adding new route for 2019
- Seasonal Myrtle Beach Service returns to Fort Wayne International Airport
- President Trump arrives at Fort Wayne International Airport