FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) will have a new route added for travel this fall.
Airport Officials announced Tuesday Allegiant Air will bring a new seasonal non-stop route from FWA to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ).
For flight availability, fares, and ticket purchases:
Call Allegiant Air Reservations at (702) 505-8888.
Pack your bags! �� ✈️— Fort Wayne Airport (@flyfwa) August 13, 2019
FWA is celebrating new non-stop service to SRQ with a GIVEAWAY for TWO roundtrip tickets for a lucky winner and their guest - you just have to share your beach pictures!
To enter ➡️ Tag @flyfwa in your post w/ your beach photo & use the hashtag #FWAtoSRQ. pic.twitter.com/ChXqsH3Sps
Beginning November 24, the route will operate twice weekly, with service from late November through late spring 2020.
“The Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority works hard to attract and retain new air service to Northeast Indiana and this is a direct result of those efforts,” Executive Director of Airports Scott Hinderman said. “Allegiant has been a great partner with FWA over the years and we are excited to see that partnership continue to grow into new markets. This new route adds yet another low-cost nonstop destination for Northeast Indiana residents to enjoy.”
This new route is the thirteenth non-stop destination that FWA offers to the Northeast Indiana region, and the sixth non-stop route from Allegiant Air.
Tickets are now available to the public for the FWA to SRQ route with low introductory fares.
For flight availability, fares, and ticket purchases, visit www.allegiantair.com, or call Allegiant Air Reservations at (702) 505-8888.
Sarasota - here we come! ✈️��️
Pack your bags and get ready for the beach! We are excited to announce NEW non-stop service to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport from FWA on @Allegiant beginning November 24, 2019!
— Fort Wayne Airport (@flyfwa) August 13, 2019
- Fort Wayne International Airport adding new route for 2019
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- Fort Wayne International Airport holds disaster drill
- Fort Wayne International Airport receives runway grants
- Plane slides at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Fort Wayne International Airport set to expand
- Wings for All comes to Fort Wayne International Airport
- Seasonal Myrtle Beach Service returns to Fort Wayne International Airport
- President Trump arrives at Fort Wayne International Airport
- Fort Wayne International Airport finishes construction on new terminal road