Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Fort Wayne Housing Authority (FWHA) will be opening its Housing Choice Voucher
Program Waiting List on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Only applicants that meet the targeted funding requirement of the Mainstream Voucher Program listed below will be placed on the waiting list.
Qualified applications must meet the following criteria:
Non-elderly person with disabilities must be at least 18 years of age and less than 62 years of
age who is:
• Transitioning out of institutional or other segregated setting,
• At serious risk of institutionalization,
• Homeless (as defined by HUD), or
• At risk of becoming homeless
Applications will be accepted by mail, by fax, or in person. If you are faxing your application, it must be sent to 260-267-9306.
Paper applications will be available to print from the FWHA website www.fwha.org or available
for pickup at the following location:
•FWHA Administrative Building, 7315 Hanna Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46816
All applications received by mail must be postmarked by October 17, 2018.
Completed applications may also be delivered to FWHA (7315 Hanna Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46816)
during business hours (8:00am ET to 5:00pm ET) on October 17, 2018.
Only one application will be accepted per person.
HCVP applicants are reminded that once they apply, they must report all changes in their
address or preferences to the Fort Wayne Housing Authority IN WRITING within 10 business days of the change.
No changes will be accepted over the phone. No mail is forwarded by the U.S. Post Office from the housing authority.
If no address change is made with the Housing Authority and the FWHA receives returned mail, the application will be removed from the waiting list.
Please contact 260.267.9300 with any questions.
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority opening Housing Choice Voucher waiting list
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Senator Todd Young visits Fort Wayne Housing Authority
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority breaks ground on River's Edge
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control holds spring open house
- New housing, retail space going up in downtown Fort Wayne
- Purdue Fort Wayne housing overflow students at Holiday Inn
- House taps Fort Wayne hangar for National Airmail Museum
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne