Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Girls Rock is connecting young girls to entrepreneurship through baking.
Chef Simone Bridges flew in from Jacksonville, Florida to empower the girls by sharing her talents as a chef and being a thirteen year old entrepreneur.
She's been featured on The Steve Harvey Show and Saturday she helped young girls in Fort Wayne to learn how to embrace their talents.
"It kind of infuses with my stream because I have own business called ExS.T.R.E.A.M Baking in which I teach kids how to infuse cooking and baking with S.T.R.E.A.M which is science, technology, engineering, and mathematics."
Bridges is also one of 10 kids apart of the LeBron James’ Always Believe Campaign.
To learn more check out her website: www.goddessfoodfactory.com
- Fort Wayne Girls Rock highlights entrepreneurship
- Event highlights Black entrepreneurship in Fort Wayne
- Summit City Match launches push for entrepreneurship
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Boys and Girls Club of Fort Wayne construction begins Friday
- Topping out complete at new Fort Wayne Boys & Girls Club
- Fort Wayne girl undergoes surgery to remove rare brain tumor
- Fort Wayne Police looking for missing 12-year-old girl
- UPDATE: Amber Alert for 5-year-old Fort Wayne girl cancelled
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page