FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The General Motors Fort Wayne Assembly is accepting applications for 200 part-time seasonal jobs.
GM says the opening will be for production team member temporary employees for the spring and summer vacation period.
Here's what you need to know before you apply:
• Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
• Base pay is $16.67 per hour with a 5% shift premium for 2nd shift and a 10% premium for 3rd shift.
• Applicants must be willing to work flexible shift hours, any shift, any day with little notice.
• Part-time temporary employees are eligible for health care and paid holidays on their 91st calendar day of employment.
• Part-time temporary employees will work a maximum of 32 hours per week.
• Must report for work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
• Must possess good physical stamina and coordination. Could be required to stand and/or walk for long periods daily while frequently bending, twisting, reaching and periodically lifting up to 40 lbs.
GM says it takes 2-4 weeks to complete the hiring process.
Interested individuals must be able to complete the General Motors hiring process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, hair drug testing and a background check.
Those interested in applying can click here.