FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne Firefighter is locked up in the Allen County Jail.
Michael Moring was arrested Friday at fire station 15, that's just off Lima Road.
The Allen County Prosecutor filed felony Stalking charges against him Friday and issued a warrant for his arrest.
It appears the Fire Merit Commission will discuss Moring's status with the department next week.
Friday, the commission scheduled a closed session to discuss firefighter's "alleged misconduct."
The Merit Commission cancelled its March meeting in February.
- Fort Wayne Firefighter arrested at fire station
- Firefighters respond to Fort Wayne apartment complex
- Police investigating armed robbery at a Fort Wayne gas station
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne firefighters raise money for NE Indiana MDA
- Fort Wayne couple wakes up to fire
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Discipline in Fort Wayne Fire Department causing tension between administration, firefighters
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming