FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Fort Wayne Children's Zoo will open for the season in April, and they are hiring for various seasonal positions.
Zoo officials say, "we are searching for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team."
The Summer Job Fair is being held on Saturday, March 6 and interested applicants can expect to see some changes compared to previous years.
Here's what you will need to know for the Zoo Job Fair 2021:
• Pre-registration is required to attend and interview.
• Participants must pre-register at www.kidszoo.org/jobfair
• Complete application and bring to the Job Fair.
• The number of Job Fair participants will be carefully limited to allow for safe social distancing.
• Face coverings will be required.
If you are unable to attend on March 6, applications are accepted prior to and following the Job Fair.
Job openings include Zoo Education Interpreters, Zoo Camp Counselors, Front Gate Associates, Food Concessions, Gift Shop and Operations Support.
All openings are temporary positions, ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week during the Zoo season, which is from mid-April through mid-October.
For additional details, registration and application forms, you can visit the FWCZ website.