FREMONT, Ind. (WFFT) - A former Fremont High School coach is behind bars facing child seduction charges.
Moses Castillo was booked into the Steuben County Jail Wednesday.
The superintendent at Fremont Community Schools said Castillo resigned from his coaching duties in December when it was reviled he had a relationship with a former student.
Castillo was not employed as a teacher by the district.
He was also banned from school grounds.
Superintendent Bill Stitt said the district is committed to providing an environment focused on learning for students.
- Former Fremont High School coach arrested for child seduction
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- Ex-teacher's aide violates probation in child seduction case
- Telehealth services in place in Fremont Community Schools
- Fremont police searching for missing teen
- Fremont man hospitalized after falling 20 feet from tree stand
- Adams Central football coach arrested on child molestation charges
- Man accused of killing Fort Wayne high school football coach found not guilty.
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges