FREMONT, Ind. (WFFT) - A former Fremont High School coach is behind bars facing child seduction charges.
Moses Castillo was booked into the Steuben County Jail Wednesday.
The superintendent at Fremont Community Schools said Castillo resigned from his coaching duties in December when it was reviled he had a relationship with a former student.
Castillo was not employed as a teacher by the district.
He was also banned from school grounds.
Superintendent Bill Stitt said the district is committed to providing an environment focused on learning for students.
- Former Fremont High School coach arrested for child seduction
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- Ex-teacher's aide violates probation in child seduction case
- Fremont police searching for missing teen
- Adams Central football coach arrested on child molestation charges
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Elmhurst High School demolition begins
- Man arrested in 2017 murder of North Side coach
- Former Wawasee wrestling coach arrested for sexual misconduct