FREMONT, Ind. (WFFT) - A former Fremont High School coach is behind bars facing child seduction charges.
Moses Castillo was booked into the Steuben County Jail Wednesday.
The superintendent at Fremont Community Schools said Castillo resigned from his coaching duties in December when it was reviled he had a relationship with a former student.
Castillo was not employed as a teacher by the district.
He was also banned from school grounds.
Superintendent Bill Stitt said the district is committed to providing an environment focused on learning for students.
- Former Fremont High School coach arrested for child seduction
- Former Heritage High School Band Director arrested on child seduction charges
- Student arrested for reporting false threat against Fremont High School
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- Ex-teacher's aide violates probation in child seduction case
- Fremont police searching for missing teen
- Telehealth services in place in Fremont Community Schools
- Fremont man hospitalized after falling 20 feet from tree stand
- Adams Central football coach arrested on child molestation charges
- Two Fort Recovery High School softball coaches arrested on murder charges