FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man found guilty in the shooting death of another man in 2017 was sentenced in Allen County Friday morning.
Bryan Flowers was sentenced to 65 years for the murder of De'Andre Voss and 20 years for using a firearm for a total of 85 years behind bars.
Voss was found shot to death at the Villages of Hanna Apartments on December 23rd, 2017.
Surveillance video and DNA found on a cigarette butt led police to Flowers who was eventually arrested.
- Flowers sentenced to 85 years in 2017 murder
- Easter shooter sentenced to 85 years
- Many 2017 murders still unsolved
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Mother's Day deal at Cottage Flowers Inc.
- Sentencing on Friday for April Tinsley's murderer
- Man sentenced in Easter Day murder
- Fort Wayne man handed maximum sentence for murder, attempted murder
- Man arrested in 2017 murder of North Side coach
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day