FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The newest regional headquarters will be on the second floor of Skyline Tower.
In addition to adminstrative services, First Merchants Bank will offer commercial banking, private wealth, and credit services at the location on Wayne Street.
"We really appreciate them calling downtown Fort Wayne home," Mayor Henry said.
First Merchants Bank has 16 locations in the Fort Wayne area.
Skyline Tower is under construction, but it is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
- First Merchants Bank gets new home in downtown Fort Wayne
- Train derails southeast of downtown Fort Wayne
- Southeast Fort Wayne business development behind downtown
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Congressman Jim Banks hosts job fair at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne bank robbed twice in one week
- One-of-a-Kind Hotel Proposed for Downtown Fort Wayne
- New housing, retail space going up in downtown Fort Wayne
- New parking meters coming to downtown Fort Wayne
- Skyline Tower in downtown Fort Wayne officially opens