WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) - Firefighters are investigating a fire at a DeKalb County scrap yard.
MetalX says a fire started around noon Monday near a shredder infeed at its Waterloo facility.
The fire was under control around 2 p.m. Monday.
No one was hurt and no equipment was damaged.
MetalX expects that full operations at the facility and production at the shredder will resume Wednesday.
- Firefighters investigating fire at metal scrap yard
- Firefighters investigate vehicle fire
- Firefighters investigating business fire
- Firefighters investigate business fire
- Firefighters investigate fire on Oliver Street
- Manchester Metals closes unexpectedly, nearly 100 unemployed
- Schools eligible for free metal detectors
- Firefighters help woman escape house fire
- Fort Wayne Firefighter arrested at fire station
- 3,200 free metal detectors going to Indiana schools