Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Firefighters are investigating a duplex fire that happened early Tuesday morning just before 2:30 AM.
Crews arrived to the 6400 block of Langwood Boulevard discovering light smoke from outside.
When they got inside, they found smoke and fire in the living room.
One person was inside at the time, but made it out being transported to the by the three rivers ambulance authority shortly after for observation.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- Firefighters investigating duplex fire
- Firefighters investigate business fire
- Firefighters investigate vehicle fire
- Firefighters investigating business fire
- Firefighters investigating an apartment fire
- Firefighters investigating fire at metal scrap yard
- Firefighters investigate fire on Oliver Street
- Firefighters help woman escape house fire
- Fort Wayne Firefighter arrested at fire station
- Firefighters battle business fire near downtown