FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne firefighters are investigating a business fire near downtown.
The fire happened around 11:25 p.m. Wednesday night. When crews arrived they found heavy smoke coming from the roof of Crosby Excavating, 1030 Osage Street.
Crews forced open overhead doors to enter the building, and found smoke and flames. The roof started to collapse shortly after, and all crews were evacuated.
The fire was under control just before 1:00 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- Firefighters investigating business fire
- Firefighters investigate business fire
- Firefighters investigate vehicle fire
- Firefighters investigating duplex fire
- Firefighters investigating an apartment fire
- Firefighters battle business fire near downtown
- Firefighters investigating fire at metal scrap yard
- Firefighters investigate fire on Oliver Street
- Tire business destroyed by fire
- Firefighters help woman escape house fire