Fire destroys mobile home in Angola

A mobile home was destroyed Friday in Angola.

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 8:50 AM

ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT)- An accidental fire destroyed a mobile home in Angola Friday evening. 

It happened around 8:00 p.m. Friday. Crews responded to Lot 40 at 1205 W. Mill Street. When the first units arrived they found a mobile home with fire and heavy smoke throughout. 

The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental caused by heat tape. The fire was under control in about 40 minutes. 

No one was injured in the blaze. 

Article Comments

Fort Wayne
Broken Clouds
72° wxIcon
Hi: 77° Lo: 57°
Feels Like: 72°
Angola
Scattered Clouds
68° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 68°
Huntington
Scattered Clouds
70° wxIcon
Hi: 77° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 70°
Decatur
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 68°
Van Wert
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 68°
Few Showers Thursday
WFFT Radar
WFFT Temperatures
WFFT National

Community Events