ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT)- An accidental fire destroyed a mobile home in Angola Friday evening.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. Friday. Crews responded to Lot 40 at 1205 W. Mill Street. When the first units arrived they found a mobile home with fire and heavy smoke throughout.
The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental caused by heat tape. The fire was under control in about 40 minutes.
No one was injured in the blaze.
- Fire destroys mobile home in Angola
- Electrical fire destroys Angola mobile home
- Fire destroys mobile home
- Electrical fire damages Angola home
- Two Angola homes destroyed after car catches fire in garage
- Mobile home destroyed in early morning fire
- Fire destroys vacant home
- Fire destroys home early Thursday morning
- Fire destroys garage
- Angola man saved from fire lost wife one day before