ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A fire damaged a home in northwest Allen County Wednesday morning.
It happened around 6:30 a.m. in the 12800 block of North Shore Drive.
Arcola Fire Department told WFFT an Allen County Police Officer was first on the scene. When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed in flames.
Multiple fire departments were on scene. Arcola firefighters said while slick roads and freezing temperatures set them back, they were still able to get the blaze under control in about 40 minutes.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is undetermined.
- Fire damages house in northwest Allen County
- Northwest Allen County Schools investigates bus fire
- Fire damages southeast side house
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Car, two houses damaged in fire
- The White House adds Allen County to HIDTA program
- Home damaged after fire
- Allen County sees big STI increase