FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne firefighters are investigating a house fire that left a home damaged.
It happened around 10:30 a.m. Thursday at 1906 East Paulding Road.
When crews arrived they found a two story home with smoke coming out of it. Crews forced entry into the home and found flames in the family room of the home around the wood stove.
The fire extended into the walls of the second floor, but crews fought it off quickly and had the blaze under control in about 10 minutes.
No one was in the home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- Home damaged after fire
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- FWPD investigates shooting near Paulding Road and Webster Street
- Man shot on 1500 block of E. Paulding Road
- Woman found dead in Paulding home, arrest warrant issued
- Paulding County Police investigate death after home invasion
- Early morning fire damages home
- Electrical fire damages Angola home
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada