BLUFFTON, Ind. (WFFT) - A contractor for Valero Renewable Fuels is fined after a man died at the Bluffton plant over the summer.
Diversified Industrial Services has to pay a $21,000 fine.
In June, Ryan West, 42, died after getting trapped in machinery at the Valero plant in Bluffton.
The Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration found Diversified Industrial Services violated several serious rules, leading to the fine.
- Fines issued after death at Bluffton fuel plant
- Bluffton Police ID person who died at Valero ethanol plant
- Fort Wayne issues weight limit for Bluffton Road Bridge
- Man in Waynedale shot to death outside Bluffton Park Apartments
- Fire at The Pallet Barn in Bluffton
- Silver Alert ended for missing Bluffton man
- New opiate treatment facility opens in Bluffton
- Bluffton named safest city in Indiana
- Bluffton Park Apartments shooting victim identified
- Councilman says Red River breached contract, city issues more fines