FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The 33rd Festival of Trees is in full swing this week at the Embassy Theater.
The festival features 58 unique trees from different community organizations. Many groups in Fort Wayne will also be taking the stage this week at the Embassy to celebrate the Festival of Trees.
*Adult tickets available for purchase online. Youth tickets are only available for purchase at the box office.
*Times vary by day and activity.
Embassy staff said the festival is the perfect way to get Fort Wayne residents in the holiday spirit, and has even become a tradition for many families.
"Many times we see multiple generations. You might have three generations of a family coming and celebrating the Embassy and the Festival of Trees together, and for many this is their traditional kick off to the season," said John Hughey, marketing director for the Embassy.
You can catch the festival until November 29th. For more information about performances and festival activities, visit the Embassy website here.
- Festival of Trees kicks off the holiday season for Fort Wayne
- Michiana Wine Festival kicks off festival season
- Holiday Cab returns to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne getting decked out for holidays
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Stand Against Racism kicks off in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Pride kicks off with nothing but love
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours
- Tree sapling from ground zero planted in Fort Wayne
- Cherry Blossom Festival brings out thousands in Fort Wayne