FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Mayor Tom Henry proclaimed February 22nd as Chris Moore Day in Fort Wayne.
Chris Moore is a financial advisor and owner of Moore and Associates. He has served Fort Wayne for the last 30 years.
Moore has helped countless residents reach their financial goals over the years.
Congressman Banks presented a Congressional flag to Moore at a ceremony to celebrate 30 years of service.
He was also given a plaque to thank him for his hard work.
"It's kind of like a 30 year whirlwind. The days go by faster and faster, but today is a great day for our community. It's a great day for the company, but it just shows it's a testament that if you keep solid to your moral convictions and you grow as a finanical firm, you can get some recognition along the way," said Moore.
Moore hopes to continue his work for years to come.
- February 22nd named Chris Moore Day in Fort Wayne
- Ruth's Chris coming to Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo holds "Enrichment Day"
- Fort Wayne celebrates World Wetlands Day
- Mother's Day takes over downtown Fort Wayne
- Purdue Fort Wayne close to officially assuming new name
- Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese names 2 more accused priests
- Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese names 1 more accused priest
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page