FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-On Saturday, at 12:13am, officers with the Fort Wayne Police Department responded to a report of an unconscious person inside a vehicle in the parking lot of Walgreens, 2400 N. Coliseum.
It was reported by an employee who was closing up the business. Officers arrived and located the man in the driver’s seat of a vehicle suffering from apparent gunshot wound(s). He was pronounced deceased by paramedics.
Detectives will be looking at any available video surveillance from the numerous nearby businesses in search of what happened.
There were no witnesses and no suspect at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police. The cause and manner of death, as well as the man’s identity, will be released by the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
- Man found dead in Walgreens parking lot
- Victim identified in Walgreens parking lot shooting
- Man found dead in car in Decatur parking lot
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- Developer looking at plans for Headwaters Park parking lot
- FDA calls Walgreens' sale of tobacco to minors "disturbing"
- Woman found dead in apartment
- Four people stabbed in a parking lot on Hanna Street
- One killed, another hurt in parking lot shooting
- Drivers dodging potholes in shopping center parking lots