FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Johnnie Mae Farm is now open for the summer.
The farm stand offers vegetables grown on-site including tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, collard greens, herbs, zucchini and cucumbers.
Cash, credit and SNAP will be accepted.
The Johnnie Mae Farm Stand is located in the Renaissance Pointe Neighborhood at 2518 Winter Street.
It is open Fridays throughout the summer 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Farm stand opens in southeast neighborhood for the summer
- Fire damages southeast side house
- Train derails southeast of downtown Fort Wayne
- Southeast Fort Wayne business development behind downtown
- More neighborhood improvements ahead
- Superior Lofts to open this summer
- Two new lava vents open up in Hawaii neighborhood
- Accused murderer stands trial
- University of St. Francis free-standing chapel opens on campus
- Woman found seriously hurt in southeast side home