FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A holiday family tradition is back in Fort Wayne.
The Fantasy of Lights is now on display at Franke Park.
Every year, Blue Jacket transforms the park into a winter wonderland.
This year volunteers aren't needed because Blue Jacket graduates are actually working the event.
"We are actually employing the people whose lives we want to change. They are going to be out here saying 'I'm proving myself, this is my first job into my career and I want to be able to prove my worth here,'" said Tony Hundson, Blue Jacket executive director.
The display is on nightly from November 20 - December 31.
Sunday through Thursday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
$10/Personal Vehicle, $20/Commercial Van, $40/Trolley or Bus
- Fantasy of Lights on display through New Year's Eve
- Vandals target "Fantasy of Lights"
- Fantasy of Lights set to wrap up season
- ACD Museum hosting New Year's Eve party
- 'Wonder Park' takes animated fantasy on uneven ride
- Weather affects New Year's Eve plans in Fort Wayne
- Indiana liquor stores closed on New Year's Eve, a Sunday
- Neil Armstrong's spacesuit goes on display 50 years after moon launch
- NYE 2019 Grand Gala joins line up of New Year's Eve plans in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art displays AIDS quilt