FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The family of a woman who died in a drunk driving crash is suing a Fort Wayne strip club.
The lawsuit filed Monday claims Cover Girls Day & Night Club over served Adre'onna Milligan on Dec. 19, 2018.
Milligan died after crashing her car down the street from the club now known as Sirens.
Her blood alcohol content was 0.302, which is more than three times the legal limit.
The suit claims Cover Girls is liable under Indiana law banning someone from giving alcohol to a visibly drunk person.
Milligan's family is seeking funeral expenses and lost damages.
No one from Cover Girls was available for comment.
- Family sues Cover Girls Day & Night Club after deadly drunk driving crash
- Leo LGBT+ student ran club sues EACS
- Bar-goers don't think lower drunk driving threshold will work
- Boys and Girls Club celebrate Christmas Saturday
- Boys & Girls Club receives large donation
- Boys and Girls Club launching "Project Blueprint"
- Boys and Girls Club launches Project Blueprint
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- Mercer County sheriff investigating deadly crash
- Driver in deadly 106 mph crash sentenced