FORT WAYNE, Ind. (FOX 55) - The little ones got the chance to ring in the new year Monday afternoon.
Science Central held its annual Countdown to Noon Monday afternoon. Families got the chance to explore the exhibits, make hats, and watch the balloon drop at noon.
Science Central Executive Director Martin Fisher says it was a great way to make sure your kids are involved in all the fun festivities
"It’s perfect for those who have families with kids who can’t stay up all night until midnight, or the adults like me that fall asleep. So, it’s a great way to have some fun as a family, to enjoy science central, see our permanent exhibits, our brand new exhibits, such as one that opened up two weeks ago, as well as our temporary exhibitions," said Fisher
The tradition began around the turn of the century and Science Central say they plan to keep the party going year-after-year.
- Families celebrate Countdown to Noon at Science Central
- Science Central hosts Countdown to Noon
- Science Central holds Special Abilities Day
- Science Central receives NASA mini-grant
- Science Central plans for new planetarium
- Science Central gets new permanent exhibit
- Science Central STEM Camp registration now open
- Fort Wayne Fire Department conducts drills at Science Central
- Science Central hosts Purdue University Fort Wayne day
- Adoption celebration brings families together