FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fallen Fort Wayne firefighter Eric Balliet was recognized Tuesday.
Balliet's name was added to the Fallen Fort Wayne Firefighters Memorial on Wells street.
Balliet died last year due to a medical issue he suffered during a training exercise.
Crews worked this afternoon to etch his name in to the memorial honoring firefighters who've lost their life in the line of duty.
The fallen firefighter, along with fallen police memorial, can viewed anytime.
- Fallen firefighter Eric Balliet honored
- Soldier braves elements to honor fallen comrades
- Locals honor the fallen on Memorial Day
- Celina student suspended for project meant to honor fallen soldiers
- Community lines streets of Bryan, Ohio to honor fallen hero
- Remembering the fallen
- Firefighters honored for saving 6-year-old during fire
- Run for the Fallen honors soldiers from Fort Wayne to Indy
- Eric Trump says he was spit on at Chicago restaurant
- Rev. Eric Zimmer appointed as University of Saint Francis president