FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A local non profit consisting of religious leaders is asking for Governor Eric Holcomb to evaluate his decision on the HIP Program.
The HIP Program will require people to work a certain amount of hours to keep their health care.
The organization held a Medicaid birthday party and press conference to ask the governor to reverse the medicaid work requirement and withdraw Indiana from the lawsuit attempting to overturn the Affordable Care Act.
Tuesday marks the 54th anniversary of Medicaid.
- Faith In Indiana organization holds Medicaid birthday party
- Faith in Indiana hold Family First town hall
- Indiana suspending Medicaid work requirement after lawsuit
- Lawsuit seeks to block Indiana's Medicaid work requirements
- Local organization holds community Easter event
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters holds graduation party
- Stoner's Funstore holds community block party
- Embassy celebrates 90th birthday
- Happy 40th birthday, Walkman
- QUIZ: January Birthday Trivia