FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A bridge in such bad shape is on it's way to being replaced.
In May, FOX 55 reported about how the Edsall Avenue bridge over the train tracks is closed because it is failing.
Tuesday, city council introduced an ordinance to replace that bridge for $2 million.
The new bridge is expected to be in place by August 2.
- Failing bridge slated for replacement
- Council approves replacing failing bridge
- Washington Center Road to close for bridge replacement
- Hillegas Road to close for several months for bridge replacement project
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Schwartz Road proposals fail in commissioners meeting
- Covered bridge scheduled for repairs
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- I-469 pavement replacement to start Monday