FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Fort Wayne Police Department is mourning the loss of one of their own this week, Bullet the retired K9.
Bullet died Thursday morning at the age of 12. She joined the unit back in 2009 and retired in February of 2017 after eight years of service.
Bullet spent her career with Officer Gary Griffith and spent her retirement protecting the Griffith home.
The Fort Wayne Police Department said she will be dearly missed.
- FWPD mourning the loss of K9 Bullet
- FWPD K9, Nemo, passes away
- FWPD make drug arrests
- Fort Wayne Zoo mourns loss of giraffe
- FWPD seeks person of interest
- FWPD officer involved in crash
- FWPD seek person of interest
- FWPD to construct new K-9 training facility
- FWPD officer recognized by neighborhood associations
- Investigation continues into FWPD officer involved shooting