FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Community School superintendent Dr. Wendy Robinson is in the final four for the 2018 National Superintendent of the Year Award.
The School Superintendents Association announced the finalists Monday.
Dr. Robinson joins Mary Sieu at ABC Unified School District in California; David Schuler at Township High School District 214 in Arlington Heights, Illinois; and Mike Winstead at Maryville City Schools in Maryville, Tennessee.
The winning superintendent will receive a $10,000 scholarship to award to a senior in their school district.
- FWCS superintendent finalist for national award
- FWCS board approves superintendent contract extension
- FWCS extends Robinson's contract
- FWCS enhancing STEM programs
- FWCS holds annual lottery
- FWCS students receive HSE diplomas
- FWCS holds community service day
- FWCS hosts day of caring
- FWCS considers leasing Electric Works space
- FWCS investing in new security cameras